Instruction for Small Group Joining safari
- For Budget camping, you will be accommodated on tents as per the below information:
- Accommodation is mostly in modern, large two-man tents with a sewn-in ground sheet; with a comfortable foam mattress spread on the ground sheet.
- Tent, table, chairs, and Mats are provided. Sleeping bags, blankets or Sheets and towels are not provided (clients bring their own sleeping bags).
Solo Travelers on Group Trips
- Our group trips are based on shared accommodation and solo travelers booking onto group trips will share twin rooms/tents with a fellow traveler of the same gender throughout the trip. Some of our independent trips are designed differently and single travelers on these itineraries must pay the single trip price.
My Own Room/Tent
- If you prefer not to share accommodation with a fellow traveler, you can book a single room/Tent for the duration of the trip and pay the appropriate single room/Tent supplement.
Camping accommodation includes:
- Everything park/camping fees and taxes
- Dome tents, foam mattresses (sleeping bags upon request)
- Three meals a day while on safari whether vegetarian or non-vegetarian prepared by the cook
- Dining table & chairs, stools, full catering;
- Overnight in public camp sites, mainly within the parks with shared shower/toilet facilities
For the basic camping safaris visitors are advised to carry:
- A Sleeping bag [You can hire]
- Money for personal spending and tipping
- A small case as storage space is limited to a maximum of 20kgs
- Trousers and sweater for the cool mornings and evenings in addition to plenty of light clothes for hot days (do not forget a hat), Torch, sunglasses, suntan lotion,
- Insect repellent/spray
- Camera, films, binoculars, maps, guide-books,
- Toilet paper, soap, towel, and toothbrush/paste
- All personal travel insurance
- Travel Emergency Assistance covers for emergency evacuation covering 30 days worldwide.
- It is advisable to carry extra drinks as they are not always en-route your safari.
All game drives are on safari 4×4 Land Cruiser with pop up roof for game viewing, with guarantee Window seat
We are a very flexible company especially on departure dates. Please let us know you travel date so that we can check availability.