Serengeti on Sky Luxury Safaris 4 Days
This Safari is ultimate for those with only a few days to spare. It conveniently departs by air on a daily basis from Arusha to Serengeti National Park.
Pick Up Point: Arusha Town (Pick up from out of town can be arranged on Request)
Drop Off Point: Arusha Town. (Drop off out of town can be arranged on Request)
Number of Days: 4 Days (Can be extended on request)
Days of Oparation: Departs daily on request from Arusha Airstrip with flights.
Minimum Pax: 2 People
Day 1: Arusha to Serengeti National Park
In the afternoon you will fly straight from Arusha to the Serengeti arriving in time for an afternoon game drive. Catching the great migration in the Serengeti is a spectacular sight, and if you time your safari right, you might witness millions of wildebeest hustling together as the intensity of the migration grows. You will enjoy staying at the Serengeti Migration Camp for two days on a full board basis with shared game Drives.
Day 2 & 3 Serengeti National Park
Today is your second day on safari and you will have both morning and afternoon game drives on shared Vehicle through the Serengeti exploring the wildlife in the great open plains..Experience a different with wild animals in one of the Wonders of the world.
Meals: Full Board basis with shared Game drives.
Accommodation: Migration Luxury Tented Camp.
Migration Camp Tents are designed with the guest’s comfort in mind. Each tent has an en suite shower room with flushing toilet, shower and twin vanity basin, the latter of which receives hot (solar generated) and cold running water 24-hours a day. Migration Camp tented rooms include luxuriant soft furnishings, a writing desk and stationery set and a room fan. The tents have a wooden floor, fixed bathroom walls, fixed wooden doors but all combine with the all-enveloping canvas.
Day 4: Serengeti to Arusha
After breakfast, you will have an en-route game drive to Seronera airstrip for the scheduled flight to Arusha (booked by SED Adventures Tours & Safaris). You will then be transferred to Arusha town for your onward arrangements (Transfer out of Town on Request).
Serengeti is perhaps most well-known for the annual migration that takes place across the great Savannah plains. This is a phenomenal sight: thousands upon thousands of animals, particularly wildebeests, as far as the eye can see. During the rainy season (from November to May), the wildebeests, whose population has been estimated at around 1’500’000, are found in the eastern section of the Serengeti and also the Masai Mara in Kenya to the north. When the dry season begins at the end of June, the annual migration commences as the animals move in search of food pasture. The Serengeti is also famous for cheetahs, leopards and lions, some of which migrate with the wildebeests while others remain in the central plain.
NB: This program can be customized. Please contact us if you require to add more nights Or add extension to Zanzibar Beaches Holiday.
- We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non-availability.
- Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
- Passengers should bring only soft sided bags on safaris.
- All the passengers must have Identification Card/Passport with them for internal flights.
- Baggage on internal flights is strictly limited to 15kgs per person (including hand luggage). Any excess baggage will be charged by the airline at check-in.
- From US$ 4,750
- Minimum 2 Pax
- Game Drives sessions
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Lodge/Tented Camp accommodation
- 4 Days Safari Activity
- Flights Arusha - Serengeti - Arusha
- All accommodations as per itinerary
- Pickup from hotel in Arusha
- Professional Guide/s
- Professional Cook, if Camping
- On Fly safari packages game drives will be on a shared basis in camp’s/Lodges 4x4 vehicles
- Park entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary
- 1.5 liter Drinking mineral water per person per day
- Government Taxes
- Transfer from/To Kilimanjaro International Airport( Can be arranged on request)
- Tip for the guide
- Flights costs/fares
- Travel insurance / Flying doctor
- Extra Personal items
- Soda and Alcoholic beverages
- Extra activities
- Personal expenses (drinks, Internet, visa, etc.)