5 Days Mikumi National Park and Udzungwa Mountain National Park
Day 1 – Dar es Salaam – Mikumi National Park
Depart Dar Es Salaam early morning to Mikumi for starting your safari to Mikumi and Udzugwa, on arrival lunch at the camp, afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight Mikumi Wildlife Camp which you can watch a procession of animals visiting the waterholes either from the comfort of your own verandah, having a cool drink at the bar or whilst dining.
Day 2 – Full Day Game Drive at Mikumi National park
Full day game drive in Mikumi or two half day game drive o/n Mikumi Wildlife Camp.
Day 3 – Mikumi National Park to Udzungwa National Park
After breakfast, short game drive in the park, and then to the Udzungwa National Park. Here you will stay at Udzungwa Forest Camp in a thatched banda next to the forest.
Day 4 – Full Day Udzungwa National Park
Hike into the superb primary forest to the base and then the top of the spectacular 180m Sanje Waterfall looking for primates on the way (Iringa Red Colobus and Sanje Mangeby). Swim in plunge pools, see endemic African Violets growing in the spray zones and have lunch in the forest on the top of the falls. Descend after enjoying superb views. Return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 5 – Mikumi National Park – Dar es Salaam
Morning bird and monkey walk along the forest edge at Hondo Hondo, breakfast, transfer to Dar Es Salaam with lunch on the way.
- From US$ 1,875 – Per person sharing
- Minimum 2 Pax
- Park fees
- Conservation fees
- Ranger fee in Udzungwa NP
- Hiking in Udzungwa NP
- Accommodation and meals as mentioned in the tour description
- Transportation as mentioned in the tour description
- All activities as mentioned in the tour description
- A professional driver/guide
- Bottle of water per person/day
- Tourism Development Levy (TDL) US$ 1.5 per person/night
- International flights from home and back
- Tips & porterage
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Travel insurance
- Other personal items