Hire a Safari Vehicle
Born of the savannah, the bush and the river, our 4 x 4 Jeeps are as much at home on the plains of Africa as a herd of buffalo or a pride of lions. And just as tough, nimble and, fast. No other safari vehicle can keep up with a 4 x 4, with its all-wheel drive and high suspension skimming over the terrain.
The pop-up top ensures you a front-row seat to that oncoming herd of elephants or a leopard bearing down on its prey. And piloting your 4 x 4 over Kenya’s magnificent landscape is your personal safari driver/guide included in this Wonders of Creation tours and Safaris hire package.
Safe, secure, and practically unstoppable, our Land Cruiser Jeeps and your expert guide will deliver you right into the heart of the safari experience.
Our Safari Land Cruiser
When you go on safari with Wonders of Creation Tours and Safaris, your journey to the savannah, through the bush and over the hills in a tough as nails 4 x 4 Land Cruiser Jeep. Guaranteed. At Wonders of Creation Tours and Safaris – our Safari vehicle of choice is the 4 x 4 Land Cruiser Jeep. On road or off, Land Cruiser Jeeps offer the best safari experience.
Why the Jeep Safari?
- The Jeep’s 4 x 4 all-wheel drive and higher platform will get you through the toughest terrain, up hills, crossing streams and over rough bush.
- The higher seating in a Jeep creates better visibility to view and photograph wildlife
- Jeeps go where other vehicles fear to tread – head deeper into the bush and easily go off-road to pursue that elusive leopard
- The Jeep’s special suspension offers a more comfortable ride on rough ground.
- The Jeep is built for the demands of a safari adventure – more doors for easy access, 2 fuel tanks and two spare tires
- More roomy and stable than a minivan
- The Jeep’s pop up top ensures an unobstructed view
- You’ll be journeying to and traversing the African landscape in the ultimate safari vehicle as adventurers have for over years.
Great vehicles, great guides, and great service – it’s all part of the great ;value you get when you hire with Wonders of Creation Tours and Safaris.
- Pop Up Roof
- 6 Tourist Standard Fabric Seats 7 -Seater, 4 in the 5- seater
- Bottle Holders
- Fridge Bracket
- Sliding Window Glass
- Hi-Lift Jack Mt. Located Rear Body
- Provision of two Spare Wheels on the tyre Bracket
Baby Seats available on request
Portable fridge provides up to 22L space for food and drinks. You can store a great number of drinks, beverages and fruits in it.
Binoculars per vehicle for you to observe fascinating African wildlife and create incredible memories in the process
Power Outlets AC 230V 50Hz 300Watts (3 flat pin type sockets USB Ports)
First Aid Kit
Vehicles are fitted with long-range high-frequency radio for communication
Safari Guide Books to read and know about your destination
Pop-Up top roof top for a 360 degree view
Chauffeur driven jeeps with dedicated English, German, Italian, French, Spanish speaking driver / guides for detailed guiding on safari
High Season (from June to December)
US$ 250 Per Jeep per Day
Low Season (from January to May)
US$ 200 Per Jeep per Day
Pricing Above Includes
- Professional English Speaking driver Guide
- Driver Allowance
Pricing Above Excludes
- Park fees
- Crater Fees
- Any Meals
- Any Airport Transfers
- All not mention above
NOTE: We can also offer your other Professional languages (German, Italian, French, or Spanish) Speaking driver Guide for extra/additional cost
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call/WhatsApp Us on: +255 754 031 701