Day Trip to Kikuletwa / Chemka Hot Springs
This is probably the best place to swim. Emanating from within the earth, the geo-thermally warmed water is constantly renewed and is therefore very fresh and clear and clean. It’s a very pleasant place to spend a couple of hours with family, or to relax before or after a climb or safari.
The distance from Arusha to the hot springs is 69km and the journey normally takes around 1 hour 20, so one should allow at least 5 hours for this excursion.
End of Our Services
- From US$ 350 – Per person traveling
- Minimum 2pax.
- Picnic lunch box
- Professional English speaking driver-guide
- Complementary bottle of water per person
- Entry fees
- Spirits and cocktails
- Gratuities for the guide
- Hotel accommodation in Arusha
- All not mention on Itinerary above
|No Accommodation||US $ 280 – Per person traveling||Minimum 2 Pax|