3 Days – Masai Mara Fly in Safari from Mombasa and Diani
This safari features Maasai Mara National Reserve. The safari departs Mombasa or Ukunda Airport in the morning and involves a flight over the Rift Valley. Flight to Masai Mara is expected to arrive in time for lunch, followed by a late afternoon game drive that introduces you to Kenya’s most popular game sanctuary.
NOTE: You may also end this safari in Nairobi by flying to Nairobi instead of going back to Mombasa.
Day 1: Flight from Mombasa to Masai Mara
You will be picked from your Mombasa hotel and be transferred to the airport for your flight to Mara which departs at 7.30a.m. You will arrive in Mara at 10.15a.m. Upon landing in the wild, you will be met by our driver/guide who will drive you to the lodge with an introductory game drive en route. Arrive for lunch at the camp – Ashnil Mara Camp, which is followed by relaxation by the pool area.
Later there will be another game drive starting at 4 pm, running till 6 pm. Dinner and Overnight at.
- Meals: Lunch | Dinner
- Accommodation: Mara Serena
Day 2: Full Day Game Drive in Maasai Mara
Spend this day with a full-day game drives in search of the big five and many other wildlife that inhabits this beautiful savannah land. This is a game drive that starts as from 8a.m till 4p.m. There will be picnic lunch on the banks of Mara River. Dinner and Overnight at.
- Meals: Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
- Accommodation: Mara Serena
Day 3: Flight from Maasai Mara to Mombasa/Diani/Malindi/Nairobi
Have breakfast then depart with packed lunch for a final game drive as you head to the airstrip for a flight to Mombasa/Diani/Malindi. Upon arrival, you will picked by our driver who transfer your hotel.
Alternatively, have breakfast then have a game drive as you head to the airstrip for a flight to Nairobi departing at 11.15 a.m. You will arrive at 12.15 pm and be transferred to Carnivore Restaurant for lunch. Thereafter be dropped at the hotel/airport.
- Meals: Breakfast | Lunch
- Accommodation: N/A
“End of our service”.
- Mid-Range Accommodation Safari
- US$ 2,020 Per person sharing
- Minimum 2 Pax
- Accommodation as stipulated in the Itinerary
- Airport transfers
- Return flight Mombasa – Mara – Mombasa
- Sightseeing as specified in itinerary
- Transport on safari in a 4WD vehicle with an open roof
- All parks entrance fees
- Service of English Speaking driver guide
- Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day.
- Salary for the Professional English Drive Guide.
- International flights.
- Accommodation before and after safari in Mombasa/Nairobi
- VISA and any Airport Taxes
- Hot and cold drinks.
- Hot Air Balloon ride over Maasai Mara, book with us.
- Flying doctors insurance,.
- Tips to the driver/guide and all items of personal nature/use.
- And all not mentioned in the itinerary above.
|Mid-Range Accommodation Safari||US$ 2,020 Per person sharing||Minimum 2 Pax|