3 Days – Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti from Zanzibar
This 3 Day /2 Nights safari Tanzania starts and ends in Zanzibar Island; and perfect option for anyone who is based in the spice island of Zanzibar or anyone enjoying Zanzibar beach vacation. This 3 days safari from Zanzibar is the actually the best package one can do as a short safari from Zanzibar if you want to experience the real traditional wildlife safari in the Northern Circuit and interested in the Big Five.
The Serengeti National Park and the Ngorongoro Crater. The Serengeti National Park is one of the best-known wildlife sanctuaries in the world and symbolizes the classic African safari. While the Ngorongoro Carter has a breathtakingly beautiful setting and the best place in Tanzania to see the Big Five
NB – the same safari can be arranged with start and end in Dar Es Salaam. Or can start in Zanzibar end in Dar es laam/Arusha or Start in Dar es laam end in Zanzibar/Arusha
DAY 1: Zanzibar – Arusha – Ngorongoro Crater
Early Morning departure from Zanzibar to Arusha , Arrival in Arusha meet and greet at the airport then drive to Ngorongoro Crater for game drive arrive to Ngorongoro then descend down the crater for half day crater tour till late afternoon after lunch you will start ascending the crater rim then drive to the lodge for your dinner and overnight at.
- Meals: Lunch | Dinner
- Accommodation: Ngorongoro Rhino Lodge
Day 2: Full Day Serengeti National Park
A full day of game drives at the Great Serengeti, likely the most famous wildlife sanctuary in the world. A full day of game drives around Serengeti. Depending on the time of year and the migration of the herds you can expect to see wildebeest, lions, elephants, giraffes, zebras, monkeys, baboons, hippos, rhinos, antelopes and many birds and other species. Evening drive to the camp for your dinner and overnight.
- Meals: Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
- Accommodation: Mbugani Tented Camps
Day 3: Serengeti National Park – Zanzibar
Early morning game drive to see also nocturnal predators returning from hunting and animals waking up in early morning light. After Bush breakfast we take you to Seronera airstrip in the Serengeti, for your flight back to Zanzibar (11:00 – 14:20 hrs).
- Meals: Breakfast | Lunch
- Accommodation: N/A
“End of our service”.
- Mid-Range Accommodation Safari
- US$ 2,320 Per person sharing
- Minimum 2 Pax
- Accommodation as stipulated in the Itinerary
- Airport transfers in Arusha
- Return flight Zanzibar/Serengeti/Zanzibar or Dar es Salaam
- Sightseeing as specified in itinerary
- Transport on safari in a 4WD vehicle with an open roof
- All parks entrance fees
- Service of English Speaking driver guide
- Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day.
- Salary for the Professional English Drive Guide.
- International flights.
- Accommodation before and after safari in Zanzibar
- VISA and any Airport Taxes
- Airport transfers in Zanzibar
- Hot and cold drinks.
- Hot Air Balloon ride over Serengeti, book with us.
- Flying doctors insurance, we can arrange for USD 50per person.
- Tips to the driver/guide and all items of personal nature/use.
- And all not mentioned in the itinerary above.
|Mid-Range Accommodation Safari||US$ 2,320 Per person sharing||Minimum 2 Pax|