3 Days – Zanzibar to Serengeti National Park
This adventure of a lifetime is designed to maximize your time in Africa. It offers spectacular game viewing in Serengeti national Park, one of the best national park in Tanzania,
NB – the same safari can be arranged with start and end in Dar Es Salaam. Or can start in Zanzibar end in Dar es laam/Arusha or Start in Dar es laam end in Zanzibar/Arusha
Day 1: Zanzibar – Serengeti National Park
Morning flight from Zanzibar (via Arusha) to the Serengeti National Park with arrival early afternoon. Pick up from the Seronera Airstrip by your guide. On the way to the camp, you go on your first game drive around Serengeti. Reach at your tented camp just before the sun sets over the vast Serengeti Plains. Evening drive to the camp for your dinner and overnight.
- Meals: Lunch | Dinner
Day 2: Full Day Serengeti National Park
A full day of game drives at the Great Serengeti, likely the most famous wildlife sanctuary in the world. A full day of game drives around Serengeti. Depending on the time of year and the migration of the herds you can expect to see wildebeest, lions, elephants, giraffes, zebras, monkeys, baboons, hippos, rhinos, antelopes and many birds and other species. Evening drive to the camp for your dinner and overnight.
- Meals: Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
Day 3: Serengeti National Park – Zanzibar
Early morning game drive to see also nocturnal predators returning from hunting and animals waking up in early morning light. After Bush breakfast we take you to Seronera airstrip in the Serengeti, for your flight back to Zanzibar (11:00 – 14:20 hrs).
- Meals: Breakfast | Lunch
- Accommodation: N/A
“End of our service”.
- Tented camp Accommodation
- US$ 2,972 per person sharing
- Minimum 2 Pax
- Accommodation as stipulated in the Itinerary
- Airport transfers
- Return flight Zanzibar/Serengeti/Zanzibar or Dar es Salaam
- Sightseeing as specified in itinerary
- Transport on safari in a 4WD vehicle with an open roof
- All parks entrance fees
- Service of English Speaking driver guide
- Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day.
- Salary for the Professional English Drive Guide.
- International flights.
- Accommodation before and after safari in Zanzibar
- VISA and any Airport Taxes
- Hot and cold drinks.
- Hot Air Balloon ride over Serengeti, book with us.
- Flying doctors insurance, we can arrange for USD 50per person.
- Tips to the driver/guide and all items of personal nature/use.
- And all not mentioned in the itinerary above.
|Tented camp Accommodation||US$ 2,972 per person sharing||Minimum 2 Pax|