4 Days - Botswana Safari Tour from Johannesburg
Spend restful days exploring one of Botswana’s favorite game reserves in an open safari vehicle and magnificent evenings dining under the stars at the camp fire pit. As an alternative, guests can explore the Xakanaxa Lagoon and surrounding Okavango Delta channels in a modern motor boat or traditional mokoro (dug-out canoe).
Collection / Drop off
Guests are collected from Maun Airport and taken by private charter flight to Camp Moremi in the Moremi Game Reserve. The return charter flight takes guests back to Maun Airport on day of departure.
*Subject to change at any time due to traffic or unforeseen delays on the road.
NOTE: we can arrange and book flights from Johannesburg to Maun Airport if clients decision to start this tour from Johannesburg with us, we will include the price of flight from Johannesburg)
Day 1: Arrive Maun Airport – Camp Moremi
Guests are picked up at Maun Airport and flown to Camp Moremi in a private light aircraft. Settle into your chalet and rest before High Tea on the deck and the 3-hour afternoon activity. A 3-course dinner served at the outdoor firepit. Included: Sundowner drinks and a 3-course dinner with complimentary local wines, beers and soft drinks
Day 2 and Day 3: Moremi Game Reserve
Early wake-up call because the best time to see game is as the sun starts rising and the animals get more active.
Light continental breakfast served in the dining area before departing for a 3-hour morning safari tour. Return to Camp Moremi for brunch and relax in your chalet or on the main deck around the pool. High Tea served on the deck before departing for the 3-hour afternoon activity.
This might be a game drive in an open safari vehicle, guided bush walk or a safari tour in a motor boat or mokoro (dug-out canoe) safari. Return to Camp Moremi for dinner under the stars around the outdoor firepit (weather permitting).
Included: Hot beverages and continental breakfast, brunch, High Tea, sundowner drinks and snacks, and a 3-course dinner with local wines, beers and soft drinks
Day 4: Camp Moremi – Depart Maun Airport
Your last day at Camp Moremi starts with an early wake-up call and a continental breakfast on the deck. Depart for a 3-hour safari tour. Return to the lodge. Pack up and depart for Maun Airport on a private charter flight.
We may have to re-route the itinerary or accommodation in similar Lodges/Tented Camps in case of non – availability
Upgrades is available for Mid – Range Luxury Accommodation Safari
Tour above can be customized based on your needs or requirements
- Transfer from/to Maun Airport in light aircraft
- 3 night’ accommodation
- 2 daily activities per day; includes game drives, guided bush walks or boating safari
- Professional safari guide and experienced tracker
- Local brands of soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- All meals as per itinerary
- Bottled water, juice and sundowner drinks on game drive
- High Tea before afternoon game drives
- Coffee and tea after dinner
- Okavango Delta conservation fee
- International flights to/from Maun Airport
- Return flight from Johannesburg to Maun Airport
- All purchases of a personal nature
- Imported/premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Visa fees if required
- Activities/day excursions not specified in itinerary