Day Trip Arusha National Park
Early in the morning you will be picked from your hotel in Arusha town drive to Arusha National Park. The park (137km²), has terrain ranging from open savannah through acacia scrublands to Afro-montane cloud and rain forest and Afro-alpine vegetation similar to Mount Kilimanjaro.
The park and the town derive their name from Wa-Arusha people who traditionally live in this area. The Ngurdoto Crater, Momela Lakes, the highland montane forest, and the rugged Mount Meru (4575m) are the four distinctive features of the park. Although small, the park has a wealth of wildlife including Columbus monkeys, vervet monkeys, bushbucks, buffaloes, red forest duikers, hippos, elephants, and giraffes. Birdlife, especially waterfowl, is abundant and interesting. This is a good trip for people who are not doing a safari in Tanzania.
Extra activities for Extra cost
Canoeing safari / walking safari)
And later afternoon drive back to your hotel in Arusha.
- From US$ 300 – Per person traveling
- Minimum 2 Pax
- Game Drives sessions
- Transfer from & to the airport
- Nights’ Lodge / Camping accommodation
- 1 Day Safari Activity
- Picnic lunch Box
- All sightseeing and game viewing
- Professional English speaking driver-guide
- Complementary bottle of water per person on safari
- Park fees
- Spirits and cocktails
- Gratuities for the guide
- Canoeing safari / Walking safari
- Hotel accommodation in Arusha
- All not mention above